1. It is widely used in environmental sanitation, apparatus, sedimentation bacteria, and hand colony inspection.
2. It can be used directly after opening, no need to prepare a medium which saves much time.
3. The medium area is 10 cm². It's divided into 10 small cells which are easy to count.
AC • Standard Plate Counting Agar Based Medium
Used for the identification of the total bacteria number.
EC • Three-color Agar Based Medium
Escherichia coli and coliforms can be simultaneously detected.
E.coli colonies are blue to light purple.
Coliform colonies are red to purple.
Other intestinal bacterial colonies were milky white.
SA • Staphylococcus Aureus Agar Based Medium
Staphylococcus aureus forms black colonies on the surface of the culture medium, and due to protein breakdown, a transparent hemolysis ring or turbid zone is formed around the Staphylococcus aureus colonies.
PD • Yeast, Mold Agar Based Medium
Used for the identification of yeast and mold.
1. Remove the medium from the bag.
2. Open the lid and press the petri dish directly onto the sample to be sampled.
3. Cover the lid, mark it in the blank column of the container, and culture it in the incubator.
4. Colonies were counted after culture. Medium area: 10cm².
|Name||Characteristics||Package||Culture time||Validity Time|
|Agar Stamp AC||Total Bacteria Count Agar 10cm²||10pcs/bag; 100pcs/box||48±2 hours||6 months|
|Agar Stamp EC||Coliform group&E.coli Count Agar 10cm²||24 hours|
|Agar Stamp SA||Staphylococcus aureus Count Agar 10cm²||24~48 hours|
|Agar Stamp PD||Yeast&Mold Count Agar 10cm²||5 days|
Note: 1. The product should be protected from light and stored at room temperature.
2. It should be used as soon as possible after unpacking.
3. When there are water droplets in the container, please gently remove the water droplets and use.