Make food microbiological testing much easier and more effective
Compared with the agar medium, our bacterial culture media plate makes the detection of food microorganisms easier, more standardized, and more efficient, but without pollution.
1. Culture media ready to be used after opening;
2. Colonies easy to see;
3. Reduce the culture area and waste.
1) The product is used for the microbiological examination of foods and beverages, and cannot be used clinically.
2) Do not open the tectorial membrane before transplanting the sample.
3) Do not use expired products.
4) Do not use products that are damaged, deformed, discolored, dirty, or foreign matters.
5) Do not expose the product to ultraviolet light or sunlight.
6) Do not press the film after the sample liquid is dropped. This will cause the sample solution to overflow to the outside of the culture area.
7) When the sample solution overflows from the culture area, replace it with a new one.
8) If the product enters the eye or mouth, immediately wash it with water and go to the hospital.
9) When using the product, it is susceptible to microbial contamination. Perform specific operations under the guidance of relevant qualified personnel.
10) Please note that the sample or the product that has been in contact with the sample liquid is a contaminated item.
Keep in cold storage (2~8°C), fold it twice at the opening of the bag after breaking, and fix it with tape.
The validity period of the product is written on the aluminum bag and the upper part of the product (the date described after "EXP" is the validity period). Please use the aluminum bag within 3 months after opening.
The product has a risk of secondary pollution after use. Therefore, after proper sterilization, it should be disposed of according to the waste standards of the respective samples and related facilities.
When the product defect is obvious, replace the corresponding quantity with the new product. The judgment and application of the inspection results are the user’s responsibility, and the manufacturing company and the agent of the product are exempt from liability.
Quantity per carton
Medi-Ca AC and Medi-Ca CC: 1000 sheets
Medi-Ca EC and Medi-Ca SA: 500 sheets
Medium ready to be used after opening
The product does not require pre-modulation and autoclaving, just check it. No need for mixed release. Double layer coverage is easy to operate which will improve working efficiency.
Colonies easy to see
Due to the use of the color former, the colonies are clearly visible and easy to discriminate. It is beneficial to improve the working efficiency of counting bacteria and working standardization. In addition, since Medi-Ca AC is a bacillus, it is one of the characteristics that the coloring penetration is relatively small.
Reduce the culture area and waste
Compared with the culture dish, it can be reduced to about 1/15~1/20, which can reduce the storage space and the waste after use.
The Culture Media Plate Medi-Ca is not considered for personal visual differences but produced according to the coloring universal design that most people can easily see, and is also certified by the NPO corporate coloring general design agency.
Red colony counting
Blue colony counting
Navy blue ~ blue-purple bacteria counting
[Number of coliforms other than Escherichia coli]
Pink ~ purple-red bacteria counting
Blue colony counting
1. Sample liquid preparation
Add appropriate sterile dilutions to the sample and homogenize with a homogenizer.
2. Pipetting into the culture area
Tear off the foil pouch and remove the required amount.
Placed on a flat position
Open the tectorial membrane, keep the pipette vertically and drop in the center of the culture area.
Overlay tectorial membrane
Put into the incubator, the product can overlap up to 25 pieces.
|Medium Type||Culture temperature||Culture time|
(Measurement of general bacteria amount)
(Measurement of Coliforms)
(Measurement of Escherichia coli and Coliforms)
(Measurement of Staphylococcus)
SA uses chromogenic enzymes to easily determine and count bacteria.
When the bacteria number is large, please perform statistics in the grid on the film (1cm × 1cm).
Multiply the bacteria number in a grid by the total grids number
5. Fishing for colonies which can be re-cultured
Remove the bacteria by opening the membrane.
Colony Count System
By using the colony counting system (dedicated scanner and application), high-resolution images can be analyzed, and automatic counting and inspection result image storage management can be realized in a short time, which can improve the counting efficiency.