Peristaltic pump AK-bio AKP001
Used for the separate packing device of the test tube and Petri dish.
1. Simplify laboratory operation and reduce the difficulty of test operation. It can be used to dispense test tubes and Petri dishes.
2. The dispensing volume adjustment is convenient and fast: only the target loading amount is determined during the adjustment, and then the actual weighing weight is input into the actual loading amount, and repeat 3 to 4 times.
3. The assembly accuracy is high. In the amount of 10ml, the deviation is ±0.2ml.
4. In addition to the dispensing handle, the remaining dispensing equipment can be autoclaved.
5. Use a DC motor drive, no noise when working.
6. The outer casing of the laboratory peristaltic pump is made of alloy aluminum with the die-casting process, and the surface is treated with special anti-corrosion treatment.
The peristaltic pump is a multi-functional pump with dual-channel to transport liquid precisely, which is suitable for filling, adding and dispensing various liquids. It is widely used in the industrial of biochemical, food, environmental protection, medical, colleges and universities and research institutes on accurate sampling, dispensing, and quantitative analysis.
|Name||Ak-bio AKP001||Standard equipment||Parameter||Warranty period|
|Dispensing pump head 2pcs||Power supply||AC220±10% 50~60HZ||1 year|
|Test tube dispenser 1 set||Power switch||Main switch|
|Model||AKP001||Petri dish dispenser 1 set||Drive||Adjustable continuous rotating|
|Built-in time allocator||Dimension||250х150х160mm|
|Pedal switch||Drive weight||5.8kg|