(1) Fill the sterile homogeniser bag with the pre-treated sample.
(2) Open the homogeniser door (it can be fully opened) and close it with the open section of the sterile homogeniser bag clamped in place.
(3) Select the program (e.g. tapping speed, tapping duration, etc.) and begin tapping homogenisation. After homogenisation is completed, open the homogeniser door and take the processed sample from the homogeniser, placing it on the sample rack temporarily.
The precision fit of rotor and stator with the claw structure of working head (made of forged rotor and stator) results in bidirectional suction and high shearing efficiency.
Intermittent high shear dispersion emulsifying sterile homogenizer forms high-frequency, strong circumferential tangential speed, angular velocity, and other comprehensive kinetic efficiency through the rotor's high-speed smooth rotation. The stator's role is to form strong, reciprocal liquid shear, friction, centrifugal extrusion, liquid flow collision, and other comprehensive effects through the stator and rotor's reasonably narrow gap. The material in the container cycles reciprocal the above working process.
(1) Large LCD monitor on the sterile homogenizer.
(2) Homogenizing time and speed can be adjusted.
(3) There are three different sets of functional programs that may be saved.
(4) For hygiene and safety, use a sterile disposable filter bag.
(5) The sterile homogenizer can adjust the front and rear distances.
(6) A clear glass pane allows for easy viewing.
(7) For simple cleaning, the sterile homogenizer includes a full-opening door.
(8) The sterile homogenizer contains a data recovery memory function in the event of a power outage.
(9) The sterile homogenizer can make homogenize thick and thin samples more effectively due to its adjustable front and rear distances.
(10) Gentle homogenization, no sample contamination, no damage, no temperature increase, no sterilisation, and no need to clean the vessels
(11) Because there is no interaction between the sample and the homogeniser, there is no need to clean the system.
(12) Cell protection and progressive homogenization.
(13) Homogeniser chamber is constructed of 316 stainless steel.
(14) A waste tank is used to keep sample bags from leaking.
Common uses for the sterile homogenizer includes microbiological examination of food; homogenisation of animals, biological samples, cosmetics; meat, fish, vegetables, fruit, biscuits; microbiological analysis of medicines, and so on. The process of extracting bacteria from solid samples becomes simple, just adding the sample and diluent to sterile sample bags and then inserting them into the tapping homogeniser, that is finishing the sample processing. It simplifies the extraction of bacteria from solid materials and the time it takes to handle and prepare samples. The processed sample solution is ready for sampling and analysis without the danger of sample fluctuation or cross contamination.
The sterile homogenizer is distinguished by its tumor appropriateness, large number of single cells obtained, and mild cell fragmentation. The homogenisation process prevents fat from floating and separating, increases dairy product stability, improves texture and cow's milk digestion and absorption, and affects the physicochemical characteristics of fat globules, proteins, and milk. After homogenization, the width of fat globules in milk decreases but their number rises. Most fat globules in unhomogenized milk are 2.5-5 microns in diameter. And following homogenization, most fat globules are less than 1.0 micron in diameter.